View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #69
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
It's not targeted at the people who read paperbacks most of the time, it's geared towards business users who need to take a lot of 8 x 11 papers with them for reading and who probably carry a briefcase with them.

For example, I have so often seen attorneys carrying around cases files in boxes ... sometimes three or four banker's boxes at a time ... to and from court. This is the type of person who needs one of these types of reader, so they can carry most or all of their documents with them without lugging around 200 pounds of materials.

No ... I'm not kidding 200 pounds is very common.
I'm not sure this would be the answer. Depending on the interface, I always needed physical paper to lay out at my fingertips. But I suspect folders or tabs could be something that would be useful in that aspect.

Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote