View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 12:03 PM   #12
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJohnson View Post
Well, it looks like Baen has been busy modifying the way this works. i had be getting a bundle each month, sending the coupon to my wife, than having her forward to me so I could get the following one. When I tried using that coupon, got the error message that the coupon was invalid or had already been used. got a note back from support that use the coupon, my wife would --
"I’m sorry for any inconvenience. In order for your friend to obtain the free ebook, she first needs to create an account, log in, and then add the ebook of her choosing to the shopping cart. Then, go to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code into the box labeled “Enter any special offer/coupon code here”. Next, hit Apply Coupon. You should see then see the discount of $9.99. To purchase it, click Checkout Now and follow the steps. Please let us know if you have any further questions." Apparently, it needs to be a different account from the one that sent the coupon.
That is the way it has always worked. You have to used a email address that has never had an account with baenebooks.

see rules

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote