View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 11:01 AM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Latest problem: found myself off in no-wifi land without the next book in the series I'm trying to listen to, so I figured I'd spend some 4g data and give the app another try.
Download proceeds slowly, taking nearly 20 minutes to download 98% of the 400MB download...then the app crashes, and the 98% is lost. Unlike nearly every other managed download app of this century, it doesn't pick up where it left off.
Do you have enough space on your device? When I was using Hoopla, I had problems like that and finally realized it was due to a lack of space, and Hoopla wouldn't download to an SD card. When I tried it on another device, the files downloaded OK.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote