View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #39
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
I had a question about the profiles in the mobiconverter?

What's the difference between the source Browser/kindle/cybook/prs-505? I wasn't sure what profile to select? and it looks like you have to pick twice?

Basically, i'd like my mobi file to come out looking like my LRF files do using the same HTML source.

I tried this with epub and I never quite got it working.

Also, for the mobi the indents seem rather indented I tried <p style="text-indent: 0pt"> </p> and p { text-indent: 3pt}

but neither seemed to work and the p { text-indent: 0pt} caused an extra space between paragraphs as well. or at least I assume that's what caused it.

I'd appreciate any and all help,
Thanks
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote