Thread: DOWNLOAD HELP
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4youreyes View Post
Pleas help,I have been using mobi to download my e-books and it has worked great Then I updated to the 6.2 version .Now when I go to download I get this message amazon kindle is not connected please connect it and press o.k to continue
I responded to this same message in another thread. 6.2 does not support the Kindle. The removed the support. I think it worked up to v6.0.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote