View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 09:09 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Aren't strollers and baby carriages the same thing?
Both have wheels and a place to put the baby.
Now the umbrella type strollers don't have awnings or a way to lay a baby down. They are more for the ones sitting up.
No baby carriages was around way before strollers. They are not the same. I believe in the south they are called baby buggies. They are for infants to lay in. They look like a bassinet on wheels. I like the ones from the Victorian era the wheels are pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote