View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Steve,

That is a great letter. But, somehow I don't think the agenda of the FTC is to decide whether to use DRM or not. I think it is probably how to regulate DRM. I could be wrong. But, also, I don't think the use or non-USE of DRM is or should be regulated. Actually, my understanding is that the current DMCA is supposed to protect copyright holders that use DRM as opposed to protecting copyright... which is surley is not doing.

Does anyone know if anyone has been prosocuted and/or found guilty of viloating the DMCA?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote