View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #24310
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
This books is encouraging me to read Corpus Inscriptionum Indicarum, ie., Inscriptions of Asoka, written (prepared) by Alexander Cunningham, published in 1877, as next book.
Finished Inscriptions of Asoka, by Alexander Cunningham. A mighty load of information on history and archaeology of Indian sub-continent, and a great document to be preserved. Thanks to Google Books for digitizing and publishing it for free.

I have not decided yet as to what should be my next read, but after spending more than a week in serious reading, I will go for some light fiction for a while.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote