View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 03:23 AM   #24308
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian. I've been meaning to read this series for some time, but never got around to it. The new book club read has prompted me to start now.
And an excellent book it is too. I shall certainly read some more of this series. Although I think that the ebook of M&C must have lost some scene breaks in the Kindle version.

Next up:
Search for the Star Stones by Andre Norton
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote