View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 10:23 AM   #1
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
Creating Shelves in Kobo

I am using the Kobo plugin to create collections by using the author name on the book being downloaded. This worked perfectly but the collection name is now the author name and when you display the collection view it sorts by that name which ends up sorting on the first name of the author.

The plugin uses the contents of a specified column name as the collection name. I guess what I have to do is create a custom column that contains the author sort name rather than the author name.

Is there a bulk way to populate a custom column from a metadata field??
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote