View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 11:00 AM   #4
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Thanks, Geekmaster and Cinisajoy..
Just now started on jailbreaking my PW3..
Was just wondering since Amazon's own *.azw2 apps no longer work, whether KUAL and Collection Manager - which are also packaged as .azw2 files, will work.
My PW3 is the black one. I just get an error message when I try running the Amazon active content apps.
Of course, the fact that I couldn't select my PW3 for "delivery" is an indication from Amazon that their active content apps are no longer compatible with the new Kindles. The screen resolution would be different, for one thing.
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote