I'm on the fence. Originally, I was definitely going to get the Jinke V2 - it's more open, cheaper, and it was going to come out sooner than anything else. But now it turns out there's no guarantee when it will arrive.
Plus, I work for Sony, so I get a discount on Sony stuff. I don't know how much it will be for the reader, but it will probably make it the most affordable option. And I'm impatient! I want a reader *yesterday*.
But then I think "closed platform, fascist Sony format and anti-hacking attitude, and no HTML support!" and I get unhappy.
I guess I'll wait until at least the Sony reader comes out, and see what everything is like then. Maybe iRex will announce a cheaper Iliad, or Jinke will get their act together.