View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
That's curious. I did add a cover image to both of these using the method HarryT suggested in his Mobipocket Creator tutorial. I selected one of Bransom's illustrations that also appears in the first chapter of the book. I don't have a portable reader that uses Mobipocket but when I downloaded these two a moment ago to check, I see the covers when they are displayed in Mobipocket Reader on my PC. If someone could look again and advise me on what, if anything, that I've done wrong, I would appreciate it.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote