View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #65
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Personally, and it's just my personal view , I don't see much intolerance at all in the OP's posts, e.g.:

Again, they make it perfectly clear they wouldn't have bought the Sony if they had known about the sample loaded, and they will not in the future buy books from Sony for the same reason, and they are accusing Sony of intolerance.

Not buying a device because of one sample?

Refusing to buy books in the future because of one sample?

Accusing the company of being committed to intolerance because of one sample?

I call that being intolerant of other beliefs. What do you call it?

Last edited by desertgrandma; 01-24-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: posted too soon