View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
If it uses WiFi, or at least a wireless service that is available in the area (Alltel and Verizon in my case). I suppose the former is preferable, since none of the wireless providers give 100% national coverage.
You need to get one of the femtocell things from Sprint. Then you can use it in you home. Or er, you could use a USB cable. I know that is soooo 2007.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote