View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:23 AM   #3
The Inktelligent
Enthusiast
The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Inktelligent ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
Hi and thanks for your great review ! Inreally want to buy a sony reader but im afraid because im reading pef sith small text,

Can you try one of my pdf that is available on internet ? (By pm if necessary) because its the only thing i need to know if i buy it or not
Thanks alot
Hi Icey,

Glad you enjoyed the review.

I’ve gotten quite a few questions about how smaller font size is handled on the Digital Paper. So, what I’ve done is prepare this video showing the zooming in function of the Onyx Boox i86, the M96, and the Sony Digital Paper so everyone can see how well each one does with this.
The font size in the video is very, very small (4 point font) and so this almost certainly would be smaller than anything you’d actually try to read

The video can be found at:

https://youtu.be/DgNB-rIyncI

This should give you a good idea of what is possible with these e-readers.
In my opinion, the Sony Digital Paper comes out the worst in this particular test. Although, for a normal font document of 10-12 point font, I really don’t think you would have a problem as you can zoom in sufficiently (see previous M96 and i86 comparison reviews for reference).

Last edited by The Inktelligent; 06-22-2016 at 02:29 PM.
The Inktelligent is offline   Reply With Quote