View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroide View Post
Hello and welcome, Mashen'ka

I'm afraid that there's no way to delete the ebooks without a computer. In fact, the Sony PRS-505 had this same defect until they released the last firmware.

Your reader is way too slow. Mine opens a new book in 7-9 seconds and turns page in 1 second, aprox. I'm talking about a "normal" fb2 book (1, 2... 3 MBytes at most).

Regards,

L.
I have to agree with leandroide. Your reader is much slower than mine. Having said that, I just recently flashed the OpenInkPot firmware for mine. It has some nicer capabilities and with the latest update, you can delete books from the reader. You can download it here. You may want to gain more familiarity with your reader before you try this.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote