View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 08:15 PM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmc View Post
(The conversation with myself continues!)

Anyway, this basically allows me to differentiate the e-Ink kindles from the rest of their brethren! Hooray.
I wish I'd seen this thread sooner; I'd have said: lotsa luck on that MQ. Although, I'm pretty sure that even if I had, you'd have gone ahead, anyway, right?

If you develop it, AND IT WORKS, I'd love to see it. (Hell, for that matter, if you make any progress, and want some help, give me a ping, and we'll throw in some time on it too.) You probably noticed that I'd said something on Derek's post..wow, two YEARS ago? Sheesh.

This is yeoman's work, Matt, the stuff you've done on the eINK MQs. Super, that. If I see something that will do the iOS trick, or we develop something, I'll return the favor, but nothing we've tried (I see that we have GMTA--Great Minds Think Alike--as we have a ton of overlap, on what you tried), has done it thus far.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote