Yes, Adam is correct. I should be clear: the software provided with the guide is NOT auto-install. You have to manually copy the files to the correct places in the directory structure, and the only way to do that is to either write a script to do it, or ssh into your iLiad and copy the files manually.
Originally Posted by tudou331100
then I tried to copy the unziped floder into my iliad and click on the start.sh but my iliad became continuing reboot and obviously installed unseccessfully maybe mine iliad is V2.12 and yours is V2.11
As I said above, this is not an automatic installer. The "start.sh" file is a replacement
for the original start.sh file, it's not intended to be run as you did.
The software works fine on my iLiad, which is running v2.12...
Here's a more detailed summary of steps you need to take:
- Backup the original start.sh on your iLiad (maybe copy it to start.sh.original?).
- Unzip the provided zip file.
- Go into the "install" directory.
- Copy the files over:
- Copy install/home/root/start.sh to /home/root/start.sh on your iLiad.
- Copy install/usr/bin/BatteryManager to /usr/bin/BatteryManager on your iLiad.
- Copy install/usr/bin/CPUManager to /usr/bin/CPUManager on your iLiad.
- Make the new directory /var/battery on your iLiad.
- Copy install/var/battery/charge to /var/battery/charge on your iLiad.
- Reboot, and everything should work!
- If it doesn't work properly for whatever reason, you can simply delete the start.sh and replace it with the original. You should delete the other files too, but they won't do anything without the modified start.sh.
One of the reasons I don't provide an automatic installer is that this is a very very rough solution to the problem. If you're not comfortable installing software like this, you probably won't be happy with the software anyway.
Hope this helps!