View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX , IPad and Samsung Tab 2
Desertgrandma, glad to see you realize reading books and collecting books are two different things!

I got my kindle mid-nov last year, and I have 55 books from Amazon - but I think I got 15of them free. So I bought 40 books from Amazon (a lot at $1 - $2) and a couple elsewhere. I have downloaded a lot of free books - I have 121 books on my kindle, and 79 samples. But I think I will delete the samples and concentrate on the 121 books. I can't afford another 79 books!

This is why we need folders! I have romance, history, baseball, classics, mystery, political, all jumbled together. I have to page through to remember what I have in each category. Since one of the selling points of having a kindle is taking your library with you, you have to be able to organize your library! Mine at home is organized according to subject, and then either chronologically or alphabetically.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote