View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I'm trying to remember if it was a Jeff Noon or a William Gibson book that featured this idea years ago. Or was it Neal Stephenson? No, I think it was Neal.

Nice execution though.

Fear the day when e-ink covers EVERY AVAILABLE SURFACE. But I could use e-ink wallpaper.

edit: also, if bio-e-ink could be reprogrammed remotely, hackers would have a field day.

Last edited by acidzebra; 01-20-2009 at 05:41 PM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote