View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
I have 3 readers, CYbook gen 1 (which is my primary reader) and the CYbook Gen 3 and the BEbook, as well. Neither of the the latter have software that lets me read HTML/RTF well, which is what I keep 95% of my library in. (I prefer simple, open source formats so I can fix errors in the texts easily...
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote