View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 08:17 AM   #19
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
O-B already has "a voyage quality screen with open android and external audio support" in the C67ML Carta 2 (reviewed on an earlier thread). From the aluminium alloy chassis, the Kepler Pro appears to have "build quality" coming out its ears. My only question mark over it is the somewhat-unorthodox page-turn buttons (usability & durability).
Those page turn buttons are not unorthodox though.
People like myself who also read on tablets and smartphones have been asking for a return to page turn buttons on the side of the case in an electronic ink device for a long time.

Look at where the rocker switch is on an old Aztak Pocket Pro.
Or the volume switches on a Samsung Galaxy Note series phone.

The switches are in a tried and tested location.

Switch location here makes helps me want this more than a waterproof Voyage. The switches together with a waterproof MicroSD slot.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote