View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I got my Kindle in Sept of 2008 and have purchased 61 books for it. That's roughly 12 per month. That's almost as many as I bought at the Sony connect store in close to 2 years, of course that's because Amazon has a lot more ebooks that I want to buy than Sony did. I think that I'm up to close to 700 purchased ebooks now, mostly from Baen books.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote