View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I barely have time to read books once so I know that it's unlikely I'll want to reread any book that I buy. Plus I operate under the assumption that ebooks will only get cheaper and more widely available so if I want to reread a book in the future I will just buy or download it again. Hence I'm not bothered much by DRM as long as the book displays well on my device and has the features that I want (table of contents, dictionary-lookup etc). I do like to share the books I read with friends and family but since none of them have ebook readers, DRM hasn't been an issue yet.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote