View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 04:33 AM   #106
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
[SIZE="3"]
I'm very pleased to announce two pieces of good news
#1 Version 1.4 of our BookMaster (SE and CE) apps are now available on the App Store
#2 The re-designed website for BookMaster is now available at https://www.maplepop.com
Thanks for the great update! The new sync feature works smoothly. Besides using your cloud to sync between my two iPad's, I've also used it to "backup" the reading progress. For example, if I delete a book for whatever reason, and later I re-download it again, I can restore the progress easily. I've also discovered that I can "undo" the sync by using the "jump" button if I want to, which is nice. Keep up the good work!

BTW, much better website.