View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 03:46 PM   #1502
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Nope -
That just happened to me with the K2 (3G only) - -
Momentarily turn off airplane mode, it discovers the device is not registered and wipes out the MKK keys.

This really old device is being a real PITA to work with.
It happens on my registered devices too, both 3G and wifi-only. Backdoor lock (KUAL extension) is preventing it so far. As I mentioned previously, amazon also deposits a "not a test kindle" book, so remember to delete that book so you know when you must reinstall MKK.

If this ever happens on newer kindles, I suppose either a JB or MKK reinstall should fix it. I am beginning to appreciate the backdoor lock extension more and more. I only hope amazon does not end up blacklisting these kindles after repeatedly killing MKK on them...

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-04-2016 at 03:52 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote