Thread: Desktop App Kobo annotation exporter
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 06:31 AM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I had not seen this error before, but I think I know what caused it. It will be fixed. Now with regards to the empty lines. It can be the database in this case.
Sometimes another error shows that the extended annotation cannot be retrieved. In those cases the actual selection is exported, but not the text surrounding. The issue there is that the location of the selection is encoded. This encoding has been cracked, but it seems that sometimes the wrong location is stored. In those cases the export still works, but without the additional text unfortunately.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote