View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 06:34 AM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5, iPad 2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
But for Ebooks, I read it once then delete it from my reader and will probably never read it again. It is the same with paperbacks I used to buy. Throw them in the cupboard after I finished reading them.
Should I really care that I may not be able to redownload it in a few years time?
I reckon I may even consider lower prices for ebooks that perhaps expired 1 year after purchase.
Even if you do not reread books there is a problem. Books are not available forever so if you in the future want to read a book you have to buy it now. And for me at least it is not uncommon at all that it takes years (sometime 10 year or more) to get to a book.

That is a contributing reason why I do not buy DRM:ed books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote