View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #15
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
My books have the DRM stripped when I found that the DRM applies only to a particular reader app; which is why Calibre doesn't have all the books in its catalog/library.

When I said "extension", I was wondering if CC has its library in internal storage & when "full", extend or continue the library on the external sdcard; the alternative is the library will be in the internal storage or external sdcard. This isn't a case of using the external sdcard configured as part of internal storage in the Marshmallow configure option.

When I do the ebook directory backup, I make 1 copy on the pc, then 1 copy on the nas, & then 1 copy onto an external usb3 4tb drive. The usb3 4TB drive is really for backup of the 3TB nas drive. I just do a copy of the ebook directory; don't need to copy the books individually.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote