View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 05:14 PM   #13
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
So, as an Aldiko reader user, is CC able to import the Aldiko library into CC's library/catalog? This will allow me to delete the Aldiko library & uninstall. I do have paid versions of Moon+ & Mantano along with Aldiko.

I do have Calibre on the PC but it's library doesn't have all the books in Aldiko & I don't want to take the time to add the older books into Calibre; happened because I found that DRM lied about authorizing a DEVICE to use DRM (an app is considered a "device"???).

Will be getting a new tablet & would like to use CC especially if it can have its library be on an external sdcard via a library "extension"? Nevertheless, still would like to try CC as Mantano now lets me download, read & return the public library's books.

Also, hopefully, I can just do a backup/copy of the CC library to different tablets & PC & NAS for archival & use on my other tablets.....

Last edited by crane3; 02-09-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: addition info needed.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote