View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:32 PM   #30
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I'm encountering a problem with the output of this plugin on my Kindle (KT2) running 5.6.5 firmware. Now that the jailbreak is available for that release I have done so and installed the screensaver hack. This is working fine with the .mobi output of the plugin, but the .azw3 output is not operating properly.

The author of the screensaver hack has determined the problem, but it will need to be addressed here as it involves missing information in the file. Please see the thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1829

Help.

Dave
dhdurgee is online now   Reply With Quote