View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #11
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Just one more voice to support Moon+Reader. I've used a lot of them on a lot of different platforms, and Moon is the most configurable. I have never come across a situation where I said "I wish I could change it to do X" and have not been able to do it.

On top of which, if you are using CC anyhow, its a pity not to use all its fantastic functionality. I haven't looked at Akido in a few years, but I can't imaging that its library handling approaches the one in CC.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote