View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 06:55 AM   #4
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Many thanks for these replies. I didn't know Aldiko was different from other reader apps. I particularly like it because of the way I can order my books in to collections. Are there any other reader apps that would be better than Aldiko to use with CC? I have to be able to have my books in their collections, just the same as in Calibre.
After I had posted my question, I remembered how to import the books into Aldiko as per the link to the instructions as provided by Chaley.
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote