Thread: AC Adapter
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsed View Post
Has anyone tried to use an iPod ac adapter with a sony prs505 reader (ie plugging the usb end of the reader cable into the plug module?)? No ac adapter came with the reader (its extra cost) and I'm getting tired of carrying more and more cords etc with my on my travels

JSED
Is there a USB iPod charger? The one that came with mine (yes they came with the iPod with the Gen4) is a firewire socket, not usb.

Also, I would suspect it will NOT work. The Sony seems to need to see the USB data handshake or it will not charge.

Do you not travel with a laptop? You can charge from that.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote