Thread: Shut-down?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #10
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappnjoyce View Post
So do you think - now I feel stupid- that my battery has been draining so damn quickly because I have just been sliding the top button and not shutting down this whole time??
As the others said, no. I'd suggest that you check that the music player's not playing, and if you're using memory cards, see if you can try without them and see if that makes any difference.

Other than that, copying books across other than via the Sony software might have an effect, as the first time they're opened (or the font size changed) the Reader needs to do some formatting which will drain the battery more than just reading.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote