View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:59 PM   #38
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Has anyone redeemed My Rewards points for a free eBook at Harlequin in the past few days?

I tried on 30 and 31 Dec and kept getting an error (This item has already been redeemed). The last points I redeemed were on 24 Dec. So maybe I reached an unknown limit for the month. I shot off an email to customer service. No response yet, probably due to holidays.

I tried again on 1 Jan - in case there is some kind of monthly limit. I successfully received a code. When I added it to the cart it gave me free shipping on my eBook, but no free eBook. So, I shot off another email.

Anyone else having problems? I just want to get an eBook ... I hate feeling like I am in limbo.
I was unable to get a code on 12-30, so I called and was told someone from IT would call me back, but they never did. No code for me on 12-31 either. I sent them an email then, but haven't heard back (due to the weekend/holiday combo I'm sure). No code again on 1-1.

I counted and had 20 free codes at that point. I bought two books using codes. Had to put one book in the cart, checkout with free code, then go back and add another book to the cart and checkout with the other code. When I had two books in the cart it just kept changing the code but wouldn't "take" two.

Anyway, I tried this morning and got a new code. So I am not sure if there was a glitch or if 20 un-spent codes is the limit. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or terms about only allowing 20 codes though.

How many un-spent codes do you have? I am curious if 20 is the limit.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote