View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #14
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
The answer you get will vary according to the thread you are reading. This is a Kindle thread (think of the Stockholm syndrome).

I have both: a Kobo Glo and a PW3 (since early October 2015). I use the first one to read EPUB and I still use it today. I bought the second one because I read Koreader was a "native" app on it. It appears that I was totally mistaken (yes, I am guilty for this mistake because I did not look seriously for information). Now this wonderful machine has been stored for the last three months and I am awaiting a very hypothetical jailbreak.

My advice is to stay away from Kindle. They want to keep you in jail. They really mean it. Beware.

Last edited by roger64; 01-02-2016 at 08:08 PM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote