View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #32
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
The next batch of discounted books is up at Riptide Publishing! Some really good authors are on sale, including Alexis Hall, L.A. Witt, Marie Sexton and Heidi Cullinan!

I especially recommend Alexis Hall's books; he writes scifi/fantasy, paranormal mystery, and contemporary romances, and they're all AMAZING. My particular favorite is Prosperity ($2.99), but I adore basically all his books.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote