View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by etherspin View Post
I fired up calibre and got news/feeds from time magazine and from scientific american, they seemed to have a selection of complete stories and small pictures with articles when calibre exported them as Epub files, as calibre currently doesnt seem to export these to a cybook format (no Epub from bookeen yet or confirmed as coming ??), is there another method to get them onto a cybook looking like this ?? ..
I'm working on Mobipocket generation support for Calibre, and should have it finished within the next few weeks. But of course the rendering is then dependent on the limitation of Mobipocket books and how the Cybook displays them, so I'm not terribly sure that helps you. But the content will be the same as what Calbire produces in EPUB form.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote