View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 12:15 PM   #24
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralAnimE View Post
Well... I don't know if there is a typical resolution. I have some manga and it's from 700 to 1000 width, sometimes even 1300, the height is from 1000 to 1500, sometimes 2000.
Maybe it won't be enough :/ I really wanted to like that reader.

I am a bit surprised that the resolution of the reader is that low (160 ppi) in a new reader, but it should be OK for Manga. It is similar to a 6" at 800 x 600 so if you can see one of those you should be able to compare. Of course the screen is larger so you will have to imagine the bigger screen but the detail is comparable. It will adjust the images to fit the screen. The resolution is comparable to the original iPad mini. The native app does not do typical Manga formats CBZ and CBR but you could use PDF or download your favorite Android app. I just built a wiki page for this product.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 12-05-2015 at 04:27 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote