View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #32
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
This coming year I expect to keep my goals much the same. A base goal of 120 books read or abandoned -- 10 books a month. With a stretch goal of 15 books a month (180 books.) 14 books a month, or 168 books total. Based on this year, I think it highly unlikely that I'll reach that stretch goal, but that's the point.

My sub-goal is to keep closer track of how much I've spent and what I've actually bought, with an end of year goal of being at least neutral -- reading as many books as I buy.

ETA: Changed to 14 books/month for a stretch. Even that is very unlikely, based on my reading this last year.

Last edited by CRussel; 12-04-2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Changed stretch goal for # of books read.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote