View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 10:52 AM   #59
Phyllis41
Wizardess
Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phyllis41 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Galaxy Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
They are located on the system partition, /usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fonts. You need access to the system partition in order to delete any files there. For one time use the simplest way is by setting udev rules, I guess. For an example of how to do this you can look at uninstall_qms.zip of this post, which deletes some files from the system partition. Do not try it if you do not feel comfortable with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_1964 View Post
There is a more simple way I guess: the fonts folder.
If you side download the fonts you need and put them in that folder, it will display it on the list.
Then use the system fonts patch to disable them all, with some luck the ones in the fonts folder are still there visible.
(in the root of your device create a folder named fonts, every font you put in there is useable.. )
https://thoughtsviewsopinions.wordpr...-step-by-step/
Thanks, tshering and Nick_1964 for your valuable advise. I will try my luck with both the methods, and inform the outcome.
Phyllis41 is offline   Reply With Quote