View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #104
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeles84 View Post
I sent a epub file (abc.epub 1MB) by using Calibre to my Glo.
Then I deleted it, and send epub file again with same file name but different content (abc.epub 5MB)
Now I can't open this file on Glo. "Opps, This document couldn't be opened.."
How did you delete the book? I you deleted the book using either calibre or the device, it should be OK. But, if you deleted the book from the disk directly and replaced it with book with a different internal structure, you could have problems like this. And this would be expected as calibre is cheating a little when replacing a book on the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote