View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 04:22 PM   #39
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I might be happier with it if it had more font choices and size choices. The last largest font is too huge, and the second to last font a bit small for my eyes.
I like to use Overdrive and get books sent to my Kindle. If this was jailbroken, the wifi would have to stay off?
No, the suggestion of turning your WiFi off is to ensure that Amazon can't update your Kindle BEFORE you jailbreak it. If you haven't already done so, check that your firmware is at the 5.6.5 level. If it isn't, upgrade it immediately and THEN turn off WiFi until AFTER you jailbreak it.

This will not be a problem even with Overdrive, as you can always download the book to your PC and transfer it to the Kindle via USB.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote