View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #38
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Install a bold font. I prefer bold caecilia. There is even a heavy caecilia which is serious. As it stands, you have to recompile the books with font embedded. However a new jailbreak is coming and you will have more flexibility with custom fonts with that (use Koreader?). But turn off wifi now, before Amazon patch it.
I might be happier with it if it had more font choices and size choices. The last largest font is too huge, and the second to last font a bit small for my eyes.
I like to use Overdrive and get books sent to my Kindle. If this was jailbroken, the wifi would have to stay off?
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote