View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:30 PM   #36
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
To me the Paperwhite fonts are both darker and crisper sans the light. Yes, the diffuser is still there, but there is a big difference when it is lit up vs not in use. You would see the difference and understand what I'm saying if you saw a Paperwhite with the light off. I think those with perfect vision might not really care, but my vision is not what it was 20 years ago, and even small difference in print/e-ink quality matter to me.
Install a bold font. I prefer bold caecilia. There is even a heavy caecilia which is serious. As it stands, you have to recompile the books with font embedded. However a new jailbreak is coming and you will have more flexibility with custom fonts with that (use Koreader?). But turn off wifi now, before Amazon patch it.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote