View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Does Hanging Indents at the Mobipocket Forums help? Note that mobi_cs1 indicates that "em" support is broken.
I had seen that, but I took another look and tried a few more things, and the results are just short of unbelievable:
  • <p width="-24pt"> creates a paragraph with a hanging indent.
  • <p width="-24px"> is ignored -- the author of the cited post must have meant width="-30pt" instead of width="-30px".
  • <p width="-1em"> creates a paragraph with a hanging indent at some font sizes, but not at others. As I zoom in and out, the "outdented" initial line moves back and forth seemingly at random.

What the hell, Mobipocket?
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote