View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook HD+, and Windows Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDHarriman View Post
For this... a Cybook should have been the choice.
If a dictionary had been my priority, I might have picked a Cybook. But for me, the light was first, touch screen and search functions second, and other considerations third.

I'm thinking of getting the Pocket OED and seeing how that works, converted. I'm hoping that with the PRS700's ability to search, it might be a decent workaround.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote