View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #99
mgbino
Groupie
mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickloraine View Post
Sorry, but Eriksons 10 books are in my opinion a completed series. Assail is merely the conclusion of Esslemonts stories who happened to pick up some story elements from Erikson. And I thought it is a bad conclusion and probably the worst of Esslemonts books. If you only read Erikson, you have a complete story.
I just think that if you skip ICE's Malazan books you miss out on chunks of important developments. I think if I had only read Erikson, I wouldn't have gotten the full experience. That being said, I know Malazan fans are sort of split on this, so we probably just have to agree to disagree.
mgbino is offline   Reply With Quote